The other day an old man at the coffee shop asked me if I was a good witch or a bad witch. Hmmmmm, wait wha? Is it the hair? Is that my nails are long? I asked him why I have to be a witch at all, DO I LOOK LIKE A WITCH?
He said "No, you look cute."
Well, okay then.
And then today, the same old man told me not to put butter on my suede or felt shoes because it will invalidate the material. But man, butter on those felt shoes, so tempting...
1. I was just informed that no one listens to Snaps with volume (aka people just click through the 60 FULL SECONDS OF ME TALKING ABOUT VERY IMPORTANT THINGS EVERY MORNING), and this is life changing information.
2. I tell everyone my nails are real but two of them are actually acrylic because they broke off and they looked stupid being short, so really only 8 of my nails are real. THERE I SAID IT.
3. I have no idea what kind of music is cool anymore, like I literally had to google "Top 40 hits" the other day to find a song for the AOII Insta sneak peek video and I loved the song I chose but have never heard it before. This is what happens when you stop dancing five nights a week you lose complete touch with the world. Because that's where the real world lives. On the dance floor.
I used to be cool, I swear.
4. I hate blow drying my hair so much that sometimes it makes me cry. And I'm not a cryer. I just feel like it IS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME, my hair doesn't EVEN LOOK GOOD after I blow dry it and I'm gonna write IN CAPS JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE SO WE KNOW HOW PASSIONATELY I HATE IT and refuse to do it like a 3 year old refuses to eat broccoli. JUST.NO.
5. I think I'm a little obsessed with my own work. I watch the videos I make for my seniors over & over like 300 times. Like compulsively. It's almost embarrassing, like I feel like people are watching me do it and I'm trying to hide it. Sometimes I'm just IN AWE OF MY WORK AND MY CLIENTS and how beautiful SLO is and how much I love sunflare and the new music I'm discovering (... top 40) and just like. Here I go again, find me where the wild things are, Becca.
6. I have just failed at adulting this week. After I did my taxes I was like schnope that's all the adulting I have in me this month. I pulled up to John's office to swoop him up and go to AG to hot tub with friends and had zero miles left on my tank. I just totally ignored the beep beep thing that tells me I need gas, and John ended up driving all around SLO to get a gas can and fill it up for me while I worked all day the next day, and so really this taught me nothing about driving my car to zero miles, because John will totally just take care of it for me! Yay, failing at adulthood!
7. I also forgot to eat dinner yesterday, can't step off my bed without stepping onto something most likely valuable that I just threw onto the floor, I need new tires so bad I might just slide off the road, and I haven't showered in days.
8. My wifi is out at my house but I don't want to call Charter (re: failing at adulthood), and so I've been stealing my neighbors'. Thank you neighbors.
9. And finally, it is proven, I get better looking as I get older.