I had a fabulous weekend. Yesterday was Haley's birthday and we spent the whole day exploring the Central Coast with tons of fun activities (post on that coming soon!). Today, I churched and chilled and now tonight I have an engagement shoot and I AM SO EXCITED. This couple is special in my heart because the bride to be used to be in Kappa Kappa Gamma at Cal Poly, and that's how she discovered my photography! Special place in my heart :)
Anyway, it's goal time, baby!
-last week's goals-
1. The magazine is basically like my baby. Let's just say I am a great Mom. I'm not like a helicopter mom, or a negligent mom, but like the perfect amount of let you do your own thing but offer all my sage motherly advice and help. Yeah, next issue of the magazine is going to rock.
2. Exercise every single day. BOO YA. Well. I had to readjust this to "Exercise On Average 5 Times A Week", not once a day for 5 days of the week. I swam and I personal trained and I swam some more. I somehow missed yoga every single day this week, but hey. Gotta give myself a break.
3. Unpack, clean my room, and look like a normal person. Well I did spend thirty minutes on my room today, so that's a success. But does it look like a normal person's room? Haha, no.
-this week's goals-
This is my week to... finish projects, get ready to party, and actually be a normal person.
1. Finish all my photo shoot guides.
Last year, I had a killer wedding guide to send all my clients giving them all kinds of information about packages, how to book me, etc, etc. I am now working on a guide for every kind of shoot I do: seniors, weddings, engagements & headshots. They are all kind of half made & I JUST NEED TO FINISH THEM. It's so helpful for people to have all the information in one place, and they're really fun to make. I will obviously share them when I'm finished!
2. Get ready for Vegas.
This weekend, I'm headed to Vegas to celebrate Shandra's pending nuptials! She is getting married on August 15 and I am shooting the wedding! So excited. Shandra also happens to be Annette's future sister in law (Shandra is marrying her brother), so she's coming too! It's going to be a dancing and photo shoot and lay by the pool party.
3. Unpack, clean my room, and look like a normal person.
Yep, I'm reusing my goals. Because that like needs to happen.
This Is My Week.
And it’s your week, too.
What are your goals for the week?
(Seriously, tell me in the comments below & I will check up on you & root you on!)