I know that it's the 6th of July & that these photos are now outdated. Except wait. America is never outdated & neither are leather jackets so I'm gonna carpe this diem and use these photos anyway. Hmph.
Anyway! Welcome to my weekly (ish) goal post, where I share with you my goals, in hopes you will text me, call me, email me, comment, stand over my bed & shout at me at 6:15 am to GET THESE BABIES DONE. (Let's scratch that last one.)
And in return, I would love to hear your goals and do the same for you! Yay, goal friends.
-last post's goals-
1. Eat something green every meal. Honestly, I can't remember if I did that or not. I do remember shoving spinach in my mouth for breakfast and pretending that counted. So let's go with a YES I did it, go me, I rock, so green & healthy.
2. Enjoy my clothing swap. Um, that's a big fat YES. I tripled my wardrobe (and the mess in my room), donated 30 bags of clothing to the Children's Resource Network and the Women's Shelter, connected with a ton of friends, made new friends, took adorable photos on my cute little purple Instax, and made some people's freaking day (Chelsea got the most adorable cowgirl boots ever, and Jenna got a dress she is probably going to wear during her engagement session with me! Perf!). So heck to the yes I enjoyed that swap!
3. Start my new website. Well that's an obvious yes since that's what you're reading this on right now! That was a challenge, and a good one, and I'm really proud of it! New touches are always being added, like I've just made an All Posts page with- you guessed it- all my blog posts. You guys should totally check it out and dig through the archives!
-this week's goals-
This is my week to... keep up, fit up, and catch up.
1. The magazine is basically like my baby.
That doesn't sound like a goal, but it is. The launch of the magazine was basically like the magazine's birth-day. And it was a lot to prepare for & very exciting, there were presents & giveaways & flowers, etc. But now, I have a baby. I love this baby. And so now I have to raise this baby & feed this baby & keep it alive. Number one goal, keep the magazine alive. I'm like really excited about next month's issue because August happens to be my favorite month of the year :)
2. Exercise every single day.
So, you know how my knees are totally jacked? Like you may have seen me walking around with a bright green ice pack at In n Out, or you may have watched my sob Snap story about my botched surgery, or you may have asked me to hike somewhere beautiful & watched my face contort into disgust. Hiking? Yeah NO THANK YOU. Well, I went to the doctor again & I have Patellafemoral Pain Syndrome. Cool. So the doc said that swimming & biking (which I did today and was horrible) should be my new bread & butter. So yay Kennedy membership! Between that, personal training with Mallory (have you seen her new website?!), and yoga, I should be good to go!
3. Unpack, clean my room, and look like a normal person.
These last few weeks have been very go, go, turn around, and go somewhere else. I haven't unpacked from San Francisco. Or from Reno, to be honest, so that needs to get figured out. I have a lot of catching up to do on the home front, and I need to start making my house look like a normal person lives in it. Not that a normal person does live in it, but you know, fake it til you make it.
This Is My Week.
And it’s your week, too.
What are your goals for the week?
(Seriously, tell me in the comments below & I will check up on you & root you on!)