What We Talked About:
- Our second interview ever- and with Paige Schmidt at Healthy Hits The Spot!
- How sharing what you do IN PERSON makes a more authentic connection
- How dropping hints naturally can make all the difference
- The benefits of having a small clientele
- How pricing can affect your client experience, your investment, and their investment
- Pricing & work life balance
- Living by example for your clients
- Getting comfortable and confident talking about what you do in person
- How to use the confidence that you get from telling people about your business
- Yelp! A Space To Face dream!
- The pros & cons (there are surprisingly a lot of pros!) of meeting clients via Skype, even if they're local
- The benefits of being in a small town for Facers
- Is the whole world your competition?
- Building trust with your clientele via blogging
- What inspires your readers/audience/future clients to connect with you
- A blog is a place to share soooo much information about yourself and your services
- Are you comfortable telling people in person what you say online?
- How to care zero about the haters
- How doing your best/being yourself helps you care even less about the haters
- Paige S's favorite books
- Jen Carrington's season 2 of the Make It Happen podcast is back! (Asia was on last season!)
- Starting out small without expectation
- Tumblr- a great place to start!
- If you have to cry, go outside.
- Giving yourself raises
You can tell how you treat your clients by how you treat your readers.
Check Paige Schmidt Out Here:
Check us out here!
Periscopes: @paige_poppe // @asiacroson
Snapchat: @paigepoppe // @asiacroson