1. I would really love this to be a weekly thing, but I will only consider that if I can write another one next week, which is the plan, but God only knows at this point. I could be in Nicaragua next week! With no internet access and no confessions whatsoever because everything I did was perfect. Ya never know.
2. The other morning I ate an entire Cinnabon cinnamon roll. I DON'T KNOW WHY. And a Starbucks cookie and then the damn cookies that they give you on the airplane. Because I was starving. Because sugar and gluten was literally all I had that day. I also experienced the most intense sugar high ever and I can't say I hated it?
3. I'm listening to a book called Get Rich Lucky Bitch and I am so happy I'm not actually reading the book-book because then I would have to like hide it in a Brene Brown book or like something Oprah approved so people wouldn't know I'm reading a book about getting rich. And being a bitch. But it's really good. And she has an Australian accent and it's adorable. And now I feel rich and lucky, but not like a bitch; I still feel pretty nice.
4. I haven't been to church in months. I've mostly been out of town or have shoots, but my pastor retired and I just feel like when I walk back in, everything's going to be painted pink and it will be a complete circus or something. I don't feel guilty about not going to church, but I miss connecting with God that way. I'm going to try to go this week so please pray for no elephants or clowns at First Baptist SLO. Thank you very much.
5. I wore white pants yesterday and I felt like JLo all day.
6. I really can't wait to take a day off in SLO. I save up all my days off (as if I have a certain amount? I don't?) for traveling, and then I hustle hustle hustle when I'm in SLO- I, of course, take time off to do social things, but if I'm by myself you betta believe I am working. And like. That's not healthy? So I scheduled in yoga this weekend and if I don't go, you guys, I MIGHT LOSE MY ISH.
7. I just found a bag of gluten free ginger bread cookies while I was FaceTiming Jessie and cleaning my office (multitasking for the win) and I ate it and I loved it and I could not tell you how long it's been in there. YOLO.
8. I have been writing this blog post instead of like 800 other things on my to do list. But you know what. YOLO.
Hey, I kind of liked that post :) Maybe another one WILL come next week!